- Entire positive solution to the system of nonlinear elliptic equations. (with Miaoxin Yao), Boundary Value Problems, Article ID 3249, Volume 2006.
- A Note on Brézis-Nirenberg Theorem on Non-compact Set. (with Miaoxin Yao), unpublished preprint.
- Local analysis of inverse problems: Hölder stability and iterative reconstruction. (with Maarten V. de Hoop and Otmar Scherzer), Inverse Problems, 28(2012), 045001.
- Lipschitz stability of an inverse boundary value problem for a Schrödinger type equation. (with Elena Beretta and Maarten V. de Hoop), SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, to appear.
- A convergence analysis of a multi-level projected steepest descent iteration for nonlinear inverse problems in Banach spaces subject to stability constraints. (with Maarten V. de Hoop and Otmar Scherzer), in revision.
- Modelling of Time-Harmonic Seismic Data with the Helmholtz Equation and Scattering Series. (with Maarten V. de Hoop and Antonio Sa Barreto), preprint.
- On time-harmonic seismic data and blending in full waveform inversion. (with Maarten V. de Hoop, Sunyoung Park and Changsoo Shin), submitted.
- Inverse boundary value problem for the Helmholtz equation with multi-frequency data. (with Elena Beretta, Maarten V. de Hoop and Otmar Scherzer), preprint.